What Is the Initial Investment?
The total investment for the program license is $29,000 and includes all the goods and services listed below. Monthly support and technology fees are only $595 per month.
- Non-exclusive, non-transferable license to market and sell MetaLife products and services
- Comprehensive MetaLife system training consisting of operations, marketing, clinical and advertising processes
- Any-time, any-location access to your InBody unit participant data via the LookInBody cloud platform (also backs up important clinical data)
- Interactive Health Coaching Platform used to communicate with your clients individually and as a group.
- Ability to utilize the Corporate Health Coaching team to conduct weekly classes and participant case management
- MetaLife Operations Manual consisting of office protocols, clinical support and communication manual
- MetaLife presentations for a MetaLife workshop and digital marketing assets
- Weekly clinical and operational support calls
- Access to customizable, print-on-demand MetaLife marketing resources including brochures, posters, flyers, backdrops, etc.
- Ability to leverage CDC Certification as a Diabetic Prevention Program in your marketing to support your lead generation
- Over $1,000 in discounts to purchase the InBody® 570 Body Composition Analyzer with internal software and external associated printer ($10,200 value)
- Any-time, any-location access to your InBody unit participant data via the LookInBody cloud platform with weekly daily backups (InBody Unit not included)
Like participating in the program itself, being a MetaLife provider means an ongoing commitment to learning and growing. MetaLife is anything but a “solution in a box”. We are always reviewing our formulas and educational platforms to see how we can improve the offering. That means we’re getting constant feedback from our providers, who give us that vital, “on the street” viewpoint to drive changes and improvements.
Does being a MetaLife provider sound like a good move for your business? Click here so we can send you more information and be ready for any questions you may have.